cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issue

sam1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello , I have issue with my service as i cannot call or receive any call's , and my employee got this number for my business and he no longer works for me and i have no way to login into the account and make the payment . Need help with it urgently . 

thanks

8 REPLIES 8

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You need to reactivate the old account first so that you can port the number out. It's easier to port to a different carrier rather than PM. But customer service may be able to help you port within PM?

golfball

Can you tell us what support says because I'm curious about this too. If someone loses their email and gets locked out I think CS would try to help them and this is a similar situation, however you must be able to verify certain details.

@sam1998  You can’t unfortunately, only way to keep that number and pay for the service is you need the log in credentials  or pay for it with payment vouchers from shoppers drug mart and load it *611 to continue to use it . With voucher no PIN is needed 

sam1998

I created the new account but how will I attach that number to the new account

golfball

Have you tried calling 611 to make a payment? You will need a pin but not the account password.

@sam1998  you need the original credentials to the account to change them otherwise voucher is the only way . So it’s probably best to create a new account with your own email and log in going forward is my suggestion . Especially if you can’t get a hold of old employee to get the log in 

sam1998

i already created the ticket .... i just need to change the credentials so i dont face this situation in future again ..... right now want to pay for my service so i can start my number again 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sam1998  That’s a pickle , if you can’t get a hold of him to get login credentials. You may need to create a new account in your own name instead . But you can submit ticket with support to see if there anything they can do but  I’m doubtful they can even help in this case 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

adding you could buy payment voucher form shopper drug mart and load the funds *611 to resume services right away 

Need Help? Let's chat.