cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needig help

Rodfal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9an you help me with this back on track program it is a program to recuperate your Driver  license back after DUI  so on june 11 at 11:00 am I have appointment over the phone I wait the day and no one call both the say they did  so now they ask me prove from my phone company saying the sistem was down at the time 11:00 to 11:10 am june 11

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rodfal 

June 11th or January 11th? If it's the latter you can select the usage dates for 90 days and download your usage history. It will only show calls going to voicemail and not the actual phone number for the time period specified but surely they don't call you and hang up without even letting the call go to voicemail or leaving a message? If you have no recorded calls in your usage history in your self serve or the call history on your phone then that should be compelling enough for the court to require them to prove they did call you as all calls such as these are recorded on their side. Good Luck.

**Only use the date filter....do not use the "usage type" filter.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Rodfal   was it Jun 11?  I did a breif look at the post and I don't see a big enough outage everyone is talking on the forum here that day (not like the one we have here today)

So, your best bet is to open ticket with PM CS agent and hope they can locate the outage in your area that day

But it has been long, they might not be able to help

@Handy1 wrote:

@softech  How can I put those lines thru my bad edited message too 

@Handy1  - it is the strike out icon. Not available in mobile though.

esjliv_0-1675729829840.png

@Handy1 There is an expert here asking (or more like insisting) everyone to do it, and will act tough if you don't.  I don't want you to get into trouble, so, I will make sure you know how to do it.. but this can only be done on desktop, not mobile phone 

click the 3  dots at the far end of the format too bar, it will then expand and give you more choices, strikethrough is one of the option

(But again, only desktop, mobile won't work, you said you mainly use mobile?)

@softech  How can I put those lines thru my bad edited message too 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rodfal   you can take the screenshot from Telus outage page for proof

https://www.telus.com/en/ab/outages

Take a screenshot now before Telus changes it

nevermind, I thought you were affected by today's outage

@esjliv has provided you the ways to engage support

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1  - we are customers and members like you here on the forum.

If you need records of some sort from the month of June you could ask CSA what they could provide.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rodfal follow @esjliv @advice on the matter 

edit oops sorry that this was about todays outage 

Need Help? Let's chat.