cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to reset account.

Mechita_miel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I bought last year a phone for my son, I did use the same email from my own account, now I have problem to open an account for him as it's my same email and if I open his account with my own email I am unable to open my own account. Please help me!!! 

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Mechita_miel   you just need to activate your son's account with a different email address.  PM system is one email for one account

also, when you activate, make sure you use your friend code for your son's account.  He will get $10 one time and you will get 1 Public point or $1 per cycle

Mechita_miel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mechita_miel  Once you send a message waiting for initial reply seems to take the longest but once you receive a response any back and forth communication between yourself and the agents .is fairly quick and painless 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mechita_miel 

You can only have 1 email/ account so you need to create a new email for your son.

If you are having problems accessing your account, just login using your email and click on Forgot Password then you will receive an email from PM to reset your password.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mechita_miel  First try again incognito mode private mode or if you want to change email you need supports help with that 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

edit each account needs it own email 

Need Help? Let's chat.