cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to re-initiate phone transfer request

Dronster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone transfer request to Public mobile did not go through. I requested manual approval, they require Telus to resend the request within 24 hours. Your ticketing system is broken and I’m getting 404s. Please resend the request asap, I haven’t been able to receive calls for days now!!!

please don’t send texts as I’m unable to receive them, just redo the transfer

7 REPLIES 7

@Chalupa_Batman- All that you say is correct. But you can't expect people to follow those WWW rules of thumb. You found the thread so then you could help them is what I'm saying.
I agree, it can get real confusing real fast when the OP and someone else are actively all over each others thread. But these kinds of threads left sitting are not those instances.

Morning @dust2dust 

My concerns are that if they leave their request for help here that folks may not see it. Plus, and feel free to correct me here, but the WWW rule of thumb is not to hijack another persons thread with your own concerns as it can cause confusion of which answers belong to which person. Hence the reason why I asked the person to start their own thread so they get the full attention they require.  🙂

@Chalupa_Batman- It's good that you're noticing these thread stragglers tacking on replies. It's also good that the customer found a thread that they think is relevant to them. Then there's no reason why they can't be helped here.

@Bigpappacovid- As often happens when someone starts a thread asking their question and they get some responses, they just disappear without any update of what happened after getting some replies.
Did you also recently transfer your number over to here?

Please open your own thread and someone will help you out.

Bigpappacovid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've Been having the same problem for over a week now. Not receiving calls not being able to send messages and over a week now missing most of my calls and messages did you find a solution to this problem cuz chatbots don't understand English apparently 

babasheep
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you try private messaging Support? Their response is not immediate but they do get back to you eventually. 

I've also encountered the 404 error for submitting a ticket, so best way was to private message Support (send to @CS_Agent). Good luck!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Dronster 

I'll send you the number to call in your mail box up to the top right.

Need Help? Let's chat.