cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know my account number or phone number to call to get it

GabrielBal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Community members.

I need to know my account number.  I am not able to login to my account. Each time I tried to login, it returns me to to the main page and I keep logging in circle. My password is correct, I even change it to be sure. I know if I am able to login, I will get it under my profile,  but I am unable to login. I used both Chrome and MS edge browser and  even from my phone to get to  myaccount.publicmobie.ca  no luck

Is there a phone number I can call where this can be provided. 

Please help.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@GabrielBal 

use this link to send a message to Customer Support...BUT...you'll have to give them as much account info as you can remeber ie: name, ph number etc..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

watch the little envelop top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GabrielBal 

Unfortunately, no phone number to call for this information.

Website has caching issues. Maybe try clearing cache or incognito mode.  Or a different device.  Even the PM app.  

You could also check for the welcome email when you first activated your PM account.  The account number is often located in the address to section of the email. 

Need Help? Let's chat.