cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Change Plan and Activate My Number

devilrabbit17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current plan is expired. I sent the moderator an inbox message on Friday night to request  plan change and account activation but I haven't heard anything back yet. How long does it usually take to have this done? I am in need of this line.

2 REPLIES 2

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account or this issue, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@devilrabbit17 wrote:

My current plan is expired. I sent the moderator an inbox message on Friday night to request  plan change and account activation but I haven't heard anything back yet. How long does it usually take to have this done? I am in need of this line.

It could take up to 72 hours.  Make sure you have the amount of the new plan in available funds so that it will be a quick plan change when they get to you.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.