cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need support removing old bad phone number and esim

abhishek_telus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent help me with removing the phone number and esim I no longer have.

5 REPLIES 5

@abhishek_telus  do you want to change to a physical sim or cancel the account?

Either way, you don't need support's help.  You can do it yourself

to change to Physical sim , get one from a store first, login to MY Account, go to Profile page and then click the Pencil beside sim card and then update

To cancel your subscription, you can just disable Pre-Authorized payments.  You can use *611 if you know the 4 digits PIN

Or you can also login to My Account and go to Payment page -> Manage Subscribed, and then toggle the "Subscribed" to disable Pre-Authorized payment.  

abhishek_telus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have activated eSIM and phone number with attached with my account, I want to remove it, I have removed eSIM from my phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@abhishek_telus   what you meant by removing old phone number and esim  you no longer have?

if it is an esim from another carrier, you can just go to your phone and delete the esim profile there

if you want a new number, you can login to My Account and go to Profile page and pick a new number

if you need further help from agent, please message them directly:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@abhishek_telus , please use the start a chat link to initiate a support ticket.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@abhishek_telus 

Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.