cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need immediate help with broken website

nikthethird
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've been through this debacle four or five times now so I know that the only solution is for an employee to manually give me what I paid for. The money is in my account and I need to switch from my current plan to the 30-day $35 plan. I am unable to do this due to a glitch in the "change plan" page. There is no solution on my end - I've been through this many times and tried absolutely everything, the only solution is for an employee to do it. Please fix ASAP.

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Opps sorry @Luddite wrong macro.

Only one account is gone . Have 3 other pnes.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

@nikthethird Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:00PM (ET).

Whoa there @mimmo; getting lazy with the links just because you're departing?? Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to contact mods if you have not done so already.

Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.