cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Reset Password Urgently

atcross
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

The password that I thought I used to set-up my account is apparently incorrect. And I need to get into Self Serve before my flight today, to get an US add-on. I didn't register a credit card with the account, so I can't use 611 for add-ons.

I tried last night to reset it through the system, but never recieved the promised email with instructions. The email finally arrived this morning...but the reset link is expired.

What are my best options to get this resolved in the next 2 hours? I've also tried every variation of the password I could think of, and am now locked out. So, I can't even get a new reset link sent to me now. 

Thanks for any and every suggestion!

12 REPLIES 12

@mimmowrote:

@will13amwrote:

@mimmowrote:

@Civic_Ewrote:

@atcrosswrote:

I sent them a PM last night, and am still waiting to hear back. Thought there might be an alternative soulton in the interim. Thanks for speedy response though. Appreciated!

@atcrossTimes like this you would wish PM had a call centre!

Or simply a website that worked properly.

Careful what you wish for.  This could put us out of a job here.

Hope it's not your full time job:)

Nah, I would starve to death if it were.  While I am still here, gotta help to keep the community going strong.    Smiley Happy

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13amwrote:

@mimmowrote:

@Civic_Ewrote:

@atcrosswrote:

I sent them a PM last night, and am still waiting to hear back. Thought there might be an alternative soulton in the interim. Thanks for speedy response though. Appreciated!

Hope it's not your full time job:)

@mimmowrote:

@Civic_Ewrote:

@atcrosswrote:

@Civic_Ewrote:

@atcrosswrote:

I guess you find the music soothing while you are on hold for 30 minutes?  It is not like if there is a call center, the case is looked after instantaneously.  It still comes down to the targeted level of service.  I thought the moderator team was staffed to provide a response within 1 to 2 hours under normal work load. 

mimmo

@Civic_Ewrote:

@atcrosswrote:

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@atcrosswrote:

atcross

My emergency suggestion: get a number from fongo.com, forward your PM number to it, cope with whatever wifi you can find or pick up a local SIM with some data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

atcross

Thanks pulp74!

I sent them a PM last night, and am still waiting to hear back. Thought there might be an alternative soulton in the interim. 

mimmo

It's been said above but to speed thing up include your pin or info brlow

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@atcross, send a private message to the moderator team and they will help.  Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi i would say your best bet to contact  moderators at this point. They are pretty quick with responses now. Here is how to contact :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Good luck. 

Need Help? Let's chat.