cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help my payment info wont work

Barrisgod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got my sim card and I was setting it up and my payment info didnt work and it said to contact public mobile... my payment works on literaly everything else... someone help

6 REPLIES 6

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It's been my experience in the past that the name on the card and the billing address must be the exact same as your banking institution has on file.

plantmom

Are you using a card that has a canadian address? It wont work with international. I got a prepaid card from my bank that I use! Also make sure that your address with your card is the right one that you are entering. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Barrisgod , try again using chrome incognito mode.  The activation portal is really finicky.  Before doing that check your credit card to see if it has been charged.  If not, then try again.  If it has been charged, then you need to contact the moderator team to assist on the activation problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Barrisgod

I dont have another card haha it's my credit debit card 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@Barrisgod Just use another card.. PM's system is like that. That's the path of least resistance.. alternatively you can try getting vouchers etc.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Register your Credit or Visa Debit Card’. PM accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.  

You could also try a different browser and using incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache.

Need Help? Let's chat.