cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help getting avalible balance back to my bank account

junaid009
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I need help getting Available Funds back into my bank account. I am thinking of porting over to rogers today. Furthermore, I have changed my credit card so I am not sure how this is going to impact the transfer.  Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@junaid009 wrote:

I am definitely getting my money back, it is just matter of getting to the right person. It is $129 enough for another 90. My next payment is due on  Dec 26.

most people should have a balance of $0 on their account. unless you

1) added funds manually or over paid for your plan

2) your credit card was charged erroniously and you were given the charge as a balance.

in option 1 there is 99.9 % chance you will not get money back.  Option 2 i would imaginge you will. 

not knowing your sistuation then only mods can 1) decide and 2 tell you how to procede. Refunds are handled via another department and take several business days or longer to be processed

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@junaid009 wrote:

I am definitely getting my money back, it is just matter of getting to the right person. It is $129 enough for another 90. My next payment is due on  Dec 26.

I would think you could get it back since the new 90 day service did not start yet. But I am not sure. You would have to send a private message to the mods.

Wafik
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@junaid009 at best you can contact the @CS_Agent and ask if you can get a refund.  They would be the only ones that would be able to do that.  However, as mentioned, PM is a prepaid service so I wouldn't expect a refund.  All you can do is ask nicely!

junaid009
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I am sorry but your available balance is gone and will not be transfered over.  If you have a balance that was caused by error then there might be a possibility.  But pm is prepaid. Like buying a gift card. Once you buy it it can not be returned.

Bty how much is the balance and why do you have one?

Need Help? Let's chat.