cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ne promotions

Jenny_jojo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any promotions right we can get as exciting customers?

14 REPLIES 14

@Jenny_jojo 

Even though I am pretty sure you got the solution you needed CCS is offering their usual bundled activation discount w/ free sim card and 2gb of bonus plan data for 6 months for plans $35+ until September 14th.

@Jenny_jojo Nailed it..l it is what we are all looking for … “Exciting Discounts”. Bring them on!

AE_Collector

While Black Friday can have the Best New Customer Promotions, I don’t believe that there have ever been any Black Friday Perks for Existing Customers. The Christmas Perks (Gifts) usually show up soon after though.

AE_Collector

Sherif_Sheko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Maybe on the black Friday

@Anonymous wrote:

No. But we certainly are an exciting bunch around here 🙂

Ha, ha! This is a good one!!!!! 😋

I have heard of some freebies clients get at the end of year. Still have to experience that exciting event...

I am looking forward to Christmas.  Hope PM will continue to give out Free Data and Free LD minutes like the last 2 holidays.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jenny_jojo 

Other than the one time $10 off Referral Code and $2 off/month…that is it.

There is a good chance there will be a good deal on Black Friday!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

.. to be honest, this is normal for Mobile business..  They only care about getting new customers.  Some postpaid carrier might have device promotion to try to lock down existing customers for a year or two.  Since PM is prepaid service, so, we won't even get this..

Not even any Ne Promotions for us boring customers. It had been the August/September timeframe the last couple of years that PM dished out some “Thanks for being an Exciting Existing Customer” Gifts but December usually leads to some free gifts for us as well.

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jenny_jojo 

No for existing customers any promotions,

but you can use Friend Referral Code 

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hopefully in the 2nd or 3rd week of December. 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Jenny_jojo wrote:

No, nothing "exciting" for existing customers! 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jenny_jojo wrote:

No. But we certainly are an exciting bunch around here 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.