cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED A MOD - TRYING TO RE - ACTIVATE OLD ACCOUNT

kylerlewis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have my old account number and I have my original SIM  that I bought but it says invalid sim because I guess it can be used once per account. I have my old account that I have not made payments to which ended up deactivating itself and I lost my phone number. I really need my account back. Could a MOD please PM me please and thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

@kylerlewis wrote:

I have my old account number and I have my original SIM  that I bought but it says invalid sim because I guess it can be used once per account. I have my old account that I have not made payments to which ended up deactivating itself and I lost my phone number. I really need my account back. Could a MOD please PM me please and thank you.

A moderator might be able to get your phone number back but there"s no guarantee.  You cannot reactivate your old sim card on a new account.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

As was said it may not be possible to resurrect your account. But if you want to contact a moderator, you must send the message to them.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kylerlewis hi if its been more that 90 days then that sim and account is dead you will need a new sim and account

GR
Mayor / Maire

After an account closes you need to start over with a new Sim and a different email! 

Need Help? Let's chat.