cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My son cannot access his old email address to log in

123merkley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son no longer has access to the email address he used to set up his Public Mobile account. We've tried to figure out what to do to solve this through the website but we could not find the answer. We tried "forgot my email address", put in his phone number, then it says to check the email address.....that he no longer has access to!!

Also, we hoped to speak or chat with a real person but this does not seem possible either. I find it VERY frustrating that we could not. 

I have logged into my own account to try and get some answers. Please help. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@123merkley 

please be aware that Public Mobile is a DIY type of service. There are no traditional call center support staff waiting for your call. If you have questions or run into a road block, come here to the PM Community Forum first. Our crowd-sourced information and guidance will get you through most issues you might experience. Account related questions can only be addressed by Customer Support otherwise. The people manning the Forum are regular customers just like you and me and we've seen most issues resolved within minutes, right here in the Forum. I won't say we've seen it all...but we've seen many problems and solutions...if we can't help we'll provide useful guidance to get you through.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@123merkley if you are able to login to either the PM app or the website you should be able to change the email associated with your account. If you cannot you will need to click on the orange circle in the bottom right of your screen and type: Customer Support Agent

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@123merkley , the email address is not involved in a login session unless you want the 2FA code sent to email.  If you need support assistance to access the account, use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.