@amjadllc1 is that your PIN?

amjadllc1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

amjadllc1

amjadllc1

Contact a moderator for assistance.  Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It can take 48 - 72 hours for a response.

dumbphone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Triguy wrote:

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Alse clear your cache & cookies the reboot.

locked repeatedly

never logged in once

used private browsers multiple browsers

waited for 1h reset cycles

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

Message threads merged

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Alse clear your cache & cookies the reboot.

dumbphone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

also can't login never get email here

@Jb456 wrote:

Please delete your personal info...and log into your account to get your account number..are you having problems with logging into your account??

Your phone number right now is visible for all to see.

@Jb456 @hairbag1 

If you see something like this, please do not quote the person's phone number or leave it in the title. Thanks.

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you ever been able to log in?

• If not, look in your email for the welcome email, and there will be a link you can click to set up your self serve.
  • If so, and you just can't log in anymore, try clicking on the "forgot my password" function and seeing what happens. See if it recognizes your email or if it says you're locked out.

If the above steps don't work, unfortunately there's nothing we can do for you, and you'll have to ask the Moderators for assistance. You can contact them by clicking here.

P.S. Please don't post your personal info on the forum! It's for your own privacy.

@Amjadllc  hi wait an hour or so and try again with chrome in incognito mode after you reboot your computer the system is a little finicky use the 3 dots top right corner to edit your phone number you are on a public forum

Please delete your phone number everyone can see it!!

What does not work on your self serve account? Do you get an error message? Does it say invalid email?

Can you explain more what is happening so people can help you and determine if you can fix issue on your own or if you have to contact a moderator to do so?

Thanks

Please delete your personal info...and log into your account to get your account number..are you having problems with logging into your account??

Your phone number right now is visible for all to see.

Amjadllc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone number xxxxxxxxxxxx

Self online account doesn't work pls help me thanks 

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

You should contact a moderator for any account info...Click this to message moderator

Please allow 24-48 hours for a response...usually less.

PS...I misunderstood your question. Follow advise of @Jb456 ...log into My Account. You'll see your account number there.  Thanks jb456.

Amjadllc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Pls i need my account number on this mobile number, 

Thanks, 

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

Need Help? Let's chat.