cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My referral was not honored

Conkar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up with the referral code and upon signing an up when it switched me to the app to transfer my number it disregarded my referral code and never gave you the discount and I'm wondering why this is and how I can get my discount applied to my my bill

5 REPLIES 5

Conkar

I see I'm new so I'm hopeful lol 😆 I'm happy that I'm no longer paying almost 100 a month 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Conkar, easiest way is to click on the orange circle on the bottom right corner or you can open a ticket through the Chatbot: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
(and then type: Customer Support Agent)

Conkar

Thanks for the help. One question, how do I get in touch with CS agent? 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Conkar, the $10 credit should be added to your account within 72hrs which means it will be automatically applied towards your 2nd month's bill. If you do not see it in your account after 72 hrs just message a CS_agent and they will add it for you. In my wife's case we had to remind them a second time but for everyone else I know that signed up they all get it within 1 to 2 days

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Conkar  if added successfully,  the one time $10 is applied within 72 hours to your account.

The person who referred you will get 1 point after their next renewal. 

If the code was not added at sign up,  use the chatbot to create a ticket to have it added manually. 

Need Help? Let's chat.