cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My puk has locked my phone

Gonzalez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This has caused me the inability to log into my original public mobile account, as it is 2fa secured. How do I get around this? I have no old browser to use or device to help me navigate past this. I made this new account, what can I do? Is there no human I can speak to rather than A.I.?

I don’t even know how my sim was locked in the first place,

someone plz help me.

I don’t have the original packaging I got my SIM card with

7 REPLIES 7

Gonzalez

The carrier is public and I am trying to email them

it is the SIM card itself asking for the puk

Gonzalez

No it isn’t, I’ve had this sim for 3 plus years now, this has never happened 

Gonzalez

No… somehow my SIM card locked and it says enter PUK to continue.

I tried inserting it in other phones with same result. It’s not the phone that’s locked it’s the actual sim

it says I only get so many attempts before it locks permanently. I can’t even go to the original place I got it because Public no longer have physical stores.

I am so frustrated  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gonzalez you sure it is a sim card PUK that it was asking?  If so, what @RossN suggested would be sufficient.   But just in case you see a similar error message to one the the two below:

If it is a Samsung and if the message is "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 

call  Samsung 1-800-726-7864, The only info you will need to provide for a master unlock was the IMEI and where the phone was purchased

If the message is "SIM network unlock PIN"

You have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier unlock code. (PM would not be able to help with this) 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is this the first time you inserted the sim? What is the exact message the phone is showing?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Gonzalez hi did you sim lock your phone? follow this link  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6

Need Help? Let's chat.