cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

milky282
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sim cards are not arrived yet.

If I know your terrible shipment I've never ordered.

You sent a message to activate sim Even though  Sim cards are not arrived yet.

What's wrong?

How can I activate without sim card?

You'd better to track my order sincerely.

10 REPLIES 10

...and it is a money generating issue..  still just "working on it" ...

@softech 

I have reported it. They are working on it. Give me a break….working on it…..needs top priority!!!

This was the reply. 

Thank you for letting us know about this! 

We are aware of this problem and our technical department is already working on it. 

Thank you kindly! 

Public Mobile team 

@CountyDownIeUk 

it just weird the link to Amazon on PM page has only worked for a week or so and never have stock on that link since

but the other Amazon link, also sold by Public Mobile works and have stock most the time.. Why PM not update the Amazon link to one that has stock???

@dust2dust 

My sentiments as well. 
And to make it worse the link to order on Amazon does not work properly either, last I checked yesterday. 
And travel for a SIM only to a “corporate” Telus or Koodo store will cost more than the SIM. So online ordering is the way to go. But needs to be much quicker. Does PM not want to survive with new business???
Don’t blame Canada Post! I have shipped from lower mainland BC to Ontario in 4 days. It’s all on PM taking far  too long to process, pick, pack and ship. And since it’s one or two and only a SIM, it’s a no brainer…..,how can you screw that up? 

Give me a hundred SIMS and I will ship same day for all of BC. 🤔

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes for a place that changed back to being supposedly all online and not using stores you'd think they would have those things out the door in that or the next business hour. Leave it up to CanadaPost and their own sweet time. But at least it's out their door. It's really embarrassing.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@milky282 , how long has it seen since you placed the order.  It seems like up to 2 weeks to receive it is potentially normal based on feedback.  

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Expect 5-10 working days. How long have you been waiting?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@milky282 hi you can't activate without sim how long has it been? after 2 weeks 

you need to contact a customer service agent to look into shipment 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.