cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan was updated without my permission.

Anasidris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't know how I get my plan updated without knowing of me.

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

The only way such 'upgrade' to occur is if accidentally replied Yes to latest $40/15GB promo form PM or if you or somebody upgraded plan through web site.

Contact agent to clarify why your plan is upgraded and if you do not mid, let us know what was the answer.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anasidris 

You will need to contact customer support and ask them to look into why your plan changed without you scheduling a plan change. You may want to check your texts from pm to see if you accidently clicked YES on a text from 5194? Submit a support ticket via SIMon or send a private message explaining your issue.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

Anasidris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged $40, I don't think I got a message to update my plan, could you pls cancel it and return me to my original one.

Thx

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anasidris   What did it updated to?

What I could think of is, some customers got the text about the $40 for 15 GB plan on SMS, they accidentally clicked Yes and that would schedule a plan details

or you had a $10 plan and is now $13 ?  That $10 plan has gone through a price hike earlier this year

Other than that, I cannot think of any other reason the plan was updated

Give us more background info and give us screenshot , we can advise

Need Help? Let's chat.