cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone says I've used all of my talk minutes but my account says I have 300+ left.

moekerr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone call was cut off and I can no longer make calls or access my voicemails yet on my account it says I have 9 minutes left + over 300 from the add on I purchased. Very frustrating that this keeps happening. I tried Simon the bot but the log in link they gave me was dead. I'm really re-considering Public Mobile as my provider. 

8 REPLIES 8

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

You would have rec'd a warning that you have 10 minutes left on your 100. Keep calling!!

Well hopefully they would have received this @CountyDownIeUk  

When to believe or not to believe PM's notifications, that is the question. 😆

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

You would have rec'd a warning that you have 10 minutes left on your 100. Keep calling!!

@moekerr hi if you have cleared your cache and you still see that then 

did you try to clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser in secret or incognito mode , reboot your device and try to sign back into your account if that won't work 

you need to contact a customer service agent 

private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

moekerr

I've logged in incognito and that was the issue, thanks. 

moekerr

Yes, I've tried restating my phone but when I try and phone out it a voice comes on and says I've used all my available minutes. Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 4.19.39 PM.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Ever since PM did a web site "update" this has been happening.

If you have run outta talk minutes, get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. Those add-on minutes will get used until your next regular plan renewal. If there's any left at renewal...they'll roll over until you do use them up.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@moekerr 

keep in mind, all calls are rounded up to the next minute.   So, a 15 seconds call will be counted as  one full minute.

And, with this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

Try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari)  or try again with a  completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest usage from the server

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@moekerr 

did you try to clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser in secret or incognito mode , reboot your device and try to sign back into your account see if it updates your account if that won't work 

you need to contact customer service agent you may have better luck if you PM them 

you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.