cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new sim has not come

MOHADDESE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a new simcard on feb28 for my partner. I have not received it yet. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@MOHADDESE wrote:

I ordered a new simcard on feb28 for my partner. I have not received it yet. Please help.

Oh, how can Anybody here help you with that???

Everybody blames covid, canada post, couriers, government, russians, lazy workers, you name it...

Unless you have tracking number you would need a lot of patience and prayers...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MOHADDESE 

It should be arriving anytime now it may take 2-3 weeks depending on where you live.

@MOHADDESE or are you waiting for the SIM to activate?  There is a promo going on now and it works on in store activation too.  Many mobile stores will give out the sim for free.  Maybe check with them and you can activate first without waiting for the SIM from PM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MOHADDESE it could take 2 weeks for PM to ship you the SIM card.  So it could come later this week.    but if you don't want to wait longer, you can open ticket with PM support and provider them the order number to check.  

1 .  If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on
the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link:
https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click
"Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2 . If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send
a private message to the CS Agent here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened. CS Agent will
reply and work with you via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.