cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My eSIM didn't download

MelissaC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switched from Roger's to PM today and the eSIM didn't download. I tried everything to find the QR ti scan again, nothing. I can't submit a ticket and even though it's during business hours I can't seem to speak to someone. Can someone please help me? I hate to go back to Roger's but I'm out of options without a working phone. And if I go back to them I'll be billed form two companies ies when I don't have this eSIM.

11 REPLIES 11

@MelissaC wrote:

Do you know roughly how long on average for a reply? Can it be like a 24-48hrs ? I'm just not sure, New.

@MelissaC 

During Business hours you could receive a response within 30 minutes, during peak times, expect a maximum wait time of 48 hours.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9AM to 10PM EST

You can check out this section below in your spare time for some helpful information 🙂

Help Articles

MelissaC

Do you know roughly how long on average for a reply? Can it be like a 24-48hrs ? I'm just not sure, New.

Perfect @MelissaC 

Check the inbox for support's reply.  They will re-send you the QR code, once installed, it should work.  

If any issue after the eSIM profile installed, let us know 

MelissaC

I sent a message - pretty sure it went through.

HI @MelissaC 

yes, open ticket with Chatbot does not work, but direct message will do.  please message :         https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MelissaC

OK I'll try that now that I'm in the community. Hopefully works. It's just the eSIM I need. Thank you.

Try again 

Right here 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

@MelissaC 

use my link to private message and it will work, trust me

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

MelissaC

I do appreciate the reply but I tried submitting a ticket over 10 times, it says I cannot send a ticket. It's all errors. I can't even speak to an agent during hours online. I'm a bit flustered. If the ticket system worked it would be ok but it doesn't. It's down.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MelissaC  Message support directly 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MelissaC 

Hi, if it didn't download , it is not completed, 

There has been some problem with eSIM activation, so please open ticket with them, they can resend you the QR code 

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.