cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My calls have dropped out ...

RonCamilleri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today i've had four calls "Call failed" in the middle of a conversation... I can dial fine.. I can speak for a few moments and then it gets disconnected with a "call fail" . and it's happened multiple times before.. not impressed... 

Any idea of a fix? 

Can't be my phone.. my previous provider was fine.. had it for years.. now all of a sudden I change to public mobile and my calls fail

Any help?

6 REPLIES 6

RonCamilleri

Calls are still dropping out.. saying "call failed" .. multiple times in a day.

@RonCamilleri 

As for the call dropping issue, several customers have experience this problem.  It might be a Telus network issue since Koodo customers also are complaining online.  

You can try the following fixes:

Manually select the phone network to 4G/LTE instead of Auto.  

Not sure if an iPhone issues, another online user suggested the following:

From a different forum (reddit, RFD), one customer had the following fix:

For iPhone:
settings>>>cellular>>>Primary>>>network selection>>> turn off automatic network selection and reboot

If that does not work, you may want to submit at ticket for CSA help.  Sometimes CSA can refresh your account on the backend and calling works better. 

RonCamilleri

They keep dropping out.. i've reset my network settings.. it says public mobile on my phone.. with full bars..  this is strange

RonCamilleri

I PHONE 11 pro max. version 17.4.1 

I went from Rogers to Public Mobile just a couple of months back... never dropped any calls on Rogers.. so I doubt it's the phone. 

maybe it's a local network problem.... i'll try your troubleshooting.

RonCamilleri

I PHONE 11 pro max. version 17.4.1 

I went from Rogers to Public Mobile just a couple of months back... never dropped any calls on Rogers.. so I doubt it's the phone. 

maybe it's a local network problem.... i'll try your troubleshooting.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RonCamilleri 

what brand and model your phone??

try Reset all networks first

if that does not help, that could be local network issue, but try to change the network mode to 3G and.test ( this could affect your data speed)

Need Help? Let's chat.