cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My add-on data hasn't been added to my account, 10 days after I redeemed it.

canislobo19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In the Rewards portal, I see the 1 GB redeemed on August 16th.

However, in the Account portal, on the My Account page, I don't see the 1 GB in either the Plan Usage or the Add-On Usage sections. Where and when is it supposed to appear?

4 REPLIES 4

@canislobo19   PM site has been having quiet some issues with caching all the time, it just got worse with the new My Account site now

Glad it is all resolved.

canislobo19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That solved it; I cleared my cache and cookies in Microsoft Edge and was able to see the updated numbers.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I am not familiar with 'redeeming' something to appear on reward portal. All my bonuses and add-ons are on Account portal.

Is that a feature with new Points system?

If you do not see something on any PM portal good practice is to:

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try force refresh.

Force-refreshing a page will clear that page's cache, allowing you to see the most recent version of the page as opposed to any information your browser saved in the past: CTRL+F5 or Ctrl+refresh icon (PC).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@canislobo19   first , make sure you are not reading off a cached version of the page with old data, use Incognito mode or another browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) to login to My Account again.

If you tried Incognito mode and still not see the redeemed add-ons, open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.