cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account won't make calls.

brooklynjogrady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I logged in and it says my account is active so I don't understand why I can't make calls. I have already done the basic troubleshooting steps that usually fix and issue such as this.

6 REPLIES 6

brooklynjogrady

Thank you for your help, I will submit a ticket!

brooklynjogrady

Thank you for your help!

I'll go ahead and submit a ticket because I've done everything listed above. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There has been a calling bug that has been around a couple of time this past week.  Maybe it is making another appearance here.  @brooklynjogrady , if you did not activate recently and phone reboot is not fixing the problem, you are probably experiencing the calling bug.  Initiate a support ticket to resolve this problem.  

HI @BKNS27   OP can not make calls, I would assume it means outbound calls, then it's not porting related.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@brooklynjogrady 

There could be 2 reasons:

1- If you just ported your number over to PM, did you confirm to the text with YES you are porting over to PM with the old SIM in your phone? You have 90 minutes to confirm or porting will be in limbo.

2- If you are an old member, it could be a backend issue with the SIM.

In both cases you need to contact a CS_Agent by submitting a ticket on SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of this page or private message on the envelope icon above.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@brooklynjogrady 

can you receive calls?

Reboot the phone first

or try your sim card in another phone 

PM had some voice problem earlier, but I am sure it is now all fixed.  But if you like , submit a ticket wtih CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.