cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was locked

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to reset my password, but it showed my account was locked. Please help. Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@a_conjurer_yato wrote:

Can you give me a new password?

I really want to change my plan.

please.....thanks

Are you on autopay?

If so then do as mimmo_L suggested a few posts back.

If not then if your plan is about to expire then the moderators won't likely get back to you in time to stave off suspension.

Edit: Unless you know your PIN then you can renew through 611. But no plan change.

To contact the mods:

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@a_conjurer_yato wrote:

My account was locked nutil now.... I want to change my plan but I can not log in now...

please help me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much

Good grief. Edit your post. This is an open forum readable by anyone whether logged in or not. Against site policy too.

a_conjurer_yato

Can you give me a new password?

I really want to change my plan.

please.....thanks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@a_conjurer_yato  please delete your personal info.  if the password reset did not work you are stuck with mods 2-3 -4 days.

renew your current plan and ask mods to  adjust your plan after the fact

a_conjurer_yato

My account was locked nutil now.... I want to change my plan but I can not log in now...

please help me.

my PIN is 1213

my e-mail is a_conjurer_yato@yahoo.com.tw

my phone number is 5879664121

Thank you very much

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@6479272832, if forgetting your password is the problem, the password reset function has just been declared operational.  You should be able to reset your password easily.  If it is something else, contact the moderator team. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/RESOLVED-Delay-in-receiving-Self-Serve-...

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Your username should not be your phone number.

What's the error message?

kelly0032003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you click on the forget your password, enter your email and answered your security questions.  If you have perhaps try again, as Moderators have just posted it is working again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@6479272832

You are the tester for the new password reset function.

I don't know why your account is locked.  Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mike40999
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

try to contact moderator for help.

All requests should be sent to Moderator_Team    https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@6479272832 wrote:

I tried to reset my password, but it showed my account was locked. Please help. Thanks

Contact the Moderatirs with a private message and include your name, account number and 4 digit pin. 

Need Help? Let's chat.