cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I activate my sim tomorrow and still get the 12g/90day deal ?

alannasonfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just picked up a sim for my dad at the Telus tower but I won't see my dad until tomorrow. Is the deal still active tomorrow ? 

4 REPLIES 4

vgdam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @alannasonfire,

You can just activate the sim card now, and give it to your father tomorrow when you see him. Or give your father the sim card number and let him activate it himself since he will need to provide some personal information (i.e address, credit card number etc). 

As someone mentioned above, he can always port his number afterwards.

Hope this helps! Please do not hesitate to PM me if you run into any trouble!

Joof
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@alannasonfire 

The promo is still active until the 20th.

You can refer to this post: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Only-3-days-left-to-get-our-limit...

"If you get a SIM card at one of our pick-up locations this Friday and Saturday, you will need to sign-up for our promo plan on or before November 20th. The promo plan will not be honoured after it is finished on November 20th."

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You don't need a SIM card to create and activate account. Ask your dad to send you SIM card number. You going to need a SIM card to test your phone though. 

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @alannasonfire

You can active the SIM card with a new number first, and port your father's number after.Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.