cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account log in page

Katwu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone tell me if anyone else having issues with even displaying my account log in page? 

11 REPLIES 11

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I tested the following Windows 10 browsers work:

1.  Firefox

2.  Opera in private mode

3.  Microsoft Edge

4.  Chrome does not work in any configuration. 

Chrome browser on my Android 9 phone works.

Update: Window Chrome is working now. (1:18pm MT)

All above browsers works in normal mode.

Matkel

Don't use Chrome

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Katwu wrote:

Can someone tell me if anyone else having issues with even displaying my account log in page? 

Yes around an hour ago it was giving me trouble. I cleared my cookies and browsing history then it worked fine. Try that, if it still is not working try it on another device. That will narrow down whether the problem is the site or your device.

Have a GREAT day! 

@Matkel wrote:

It's not the browser clearing the cookies won't help clearing the cache won't help it's the actual website that section it's just down...

You can always try calling 611 from your phone.

Matkel

It's not the browser clearing the cookies won't help clearing the cache won't help it's the actual website that section it's just down...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Katwu 

1. Restart your browser in incognito/private mode

or

2. Turn on VPN if you subscribed to VPN and restart your browser

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Katwu  no issues here. PM seems to work better with certain browsers. This is from the self service account login page.

Note: This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

I’m not having any issues with self service.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, I'm also having trouble logging in. It's likely the system is updating, can try again later

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Try a different browser too.

Need Help? Let's chat.