cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is messed up and I have no idea what my plan is

keefer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried to change my plan to the new $45/mo 4G plan twice now. The first time I tried was in July, then again in August. It doesn't appear that the change has stuck in either case.

My web portal still shows my old 3G plan with data usage that doesn't correspond with text message alerts that Public Mobile is sending me (1.8/5GB used vs. 75% data usage).

See attached screenshots.

Screenshot_20220907-214000.jpg

Screenshot_20220907-213946.jpg

I am so confused about my account and have no idea what plan is applied, or how much data I have left.

I need help from customer support to resolve this.

4 REPLIES 4

keefer

Thanks for the advice. I'll open a support ticket in the morning!

keefer

Weird. Ok now it shows the 4G plan, but I'm missing add-ons!

This was the old account state:

Screenshot_20220907-214942.jpg

After logging with a different browser, I'm seeing that a 1GB promo data add-on is gone, as well as the 2GB one-time data bonus add-on.

This is absurd.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@keefer 

Try using Incognito mode to login to My Account once again.   

The current site has some trouble with cache and you likely seeing some old info. 

Use Incognito mode (or try with another browser) to check again, this will assure you get the latest info from the server

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@keefer 

If you are on autopay and selected to change on next renewal from a lower cost to higher cost plan, you may have been hit with this new recent glitch. Meaning, you would need to top up your account to the new plan value amount, before your planned renewal date so your account will accept the higher plan change. It should not happen this way, so I'd tell CSA your situation and see if they will change it for you without any 'no prorating' penalty.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

edit, and spelling

Need Help? Let's chat.