cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is being billed less than it should be

Clay3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is being billed less than it should be (should be Total $35.00 ($20.00 Disc. from $55.00) being billed $15.00 +tx. Can't pay more, your system is applying $20.00 disc. twice.  But then your system finally realizes it's not enough then freezes my account and then askes for an extra $20.00??  Can this be fixed.  So I can pay once and avoid interruption's.  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Clay3 

Oh I get it....and pm should not be holding your service hostage for their shortcomings in billing. However the simple fix is to manually top up your account $35 before renewal so when pm corrects their glitches in billing this particular promotion your sudden shortfall in previous payment for prepaid service when a "system issue" correction appears after your autopayment. Contact customer support and demand they fix their issue rather than hold your service hostage. Propose the workaround solution for the time being and ask that they give you the extra $20 credit this month to restore your service. If they balk at this proposal tell them you will contact the CCTS to sort out the problem with their inaccurate billing practices that are denying you service due to no fault of your own. Disconnection of services without notice and no effort on the provider side to contact you prior to disconnection is contrary to the WCC.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Clay3 

were you on a $15 plan earlier?

For the $55 plan with $20 discount, yes, you should be just charged $35+tax after PM applies the $20 discount. Can you post the screenshots of the recent transaction so we understand how PM charged you. There was another post earlier that show PM put in extra $20 discount and need to reverse them after.  I wonder if the same applied to you

Also, you have the service now still? is today supposed to be the renewal date? or tomorrow?

Logon to My Account again using Incognito mode, and post us screenshots from the Payment history

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Clay3 @That is odd you get support to get it figured out as to why 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.