cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Free Holiday 1GB Data from Dec 2022 is still pending

sw_sun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried using the chat bot and submitting a ticket to ask why and, it just brings me to a 404 error page 😞

9 REPLIES 9

Did you receive, and did you reply to, the text of this freebie offer at the time?

And on another note, in your overview page, on the right side (assuming non-mobile browser) you should see that 200mb add-on if you haven't used it all yet. Does it say days of 30 days or 60 days?

@sw_sun wrote:

Hi,

When I type in @CS_Agent in the "to" section it just tells me, this user is unavailable.  Honestly so confused as to why the ticket submission process is not easier 😅

@sw_sun 

Yes, you should be typing on CS_Agent without the @ symbol, it was a bit confusing with the instructions on the help acticle

But you can also use the direct link provided above to engage CS agent

sw_sun

Added a screenshot for clarity! I just noticed it yesterday as I ran out of data this month and was wondering how i used up my bonus data. 

sw_sun

Hi,

When I type in @CS_Agent in the "to" section it just tells me, this user is unavailable.  Honestly so confused as to why the ticket submission process is not easier 😅

sw_sun

Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 1.55.35 PM.png

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like. I rarely use my mobile data, so I didn't notice it until now. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Holiday bonus for the past few years has been 2GB, not 1GB. And I've never heard of it being in a "pending" status. Can to elaborate on the details of the promo and what you mean by pending? Can you share a screenshot with any personal information redacted (as this is a public forum)?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sw_sun you never received your xmas freebie and you are only inquiring about it now? Not sure if this will be applied at this point. Do you have screenshots or anything showing you are entitled to it?

Plus, how do you know it wasn't applied to your account, but already used up?

@sw_sun wrote:

I tried using the chat bot and submitting a ticket to ask why and, it just brings me to a 404 error page 😞

Please send a pirvate message to CS_Agent.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sw_sun 

What do you mean your 1GB bonus add on is still pending?

The ticketing system is finicky these days. You could private message customer service agent, but maybe the community members can help instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.