cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Data Just Vanished

Georgeee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have the the $30 plan with unlimited talk/text and 500mb of data. Last month the data was fine and I was nowhere close to using it all. This month since ive topped up ive noticed my imessages and browsers weren't working and I thought maybe I surfed the web with wifi off by accident so I went to my self serve account and at the bottom of the page it says I have no data add-ons. I click the change plan button and it shows that 500mb is included in my plan. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Has anyone else had any issues like this and if so how can it be resolved?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymousand @koimr1 are both correct.  In some instances 3G plan data counters do not properly reset on renewal which of course will affect the data usage.  Once data is used up, it does disappear from the overview page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Georgeee, Are you on a 3G data plan?  Was your renewal just recent?  If so, you might have hit a system glitch that causes the data bucket to not reset properly at renewal time.  If that's the case, then you need to notify the moderator team so that they can reset your data for you.  If that is not the case, then please report back for further troubleshooting.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Georgeee wrote:

Hi, I have the the $30 plan with unlimited talk/text and 500mb of data. Last month the data was fine and I was nowhere close to using it all. This month since ive topped up ive noticed my imessages and browsers weren't working and I thought maybe I surfed the web with wifi off by accident so I went to my self serve account and at the bottom of the page it says I have no data add-ons. I click the change plan button and it shows that 500mb is included in my plan. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Has anyone else had any issues like this and if so how can it be resolved?

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong as I've never run out of my plan's data before myself but I believe that once you do run out the Self-Serve site actually removes the data "add-on" from being displayed until your next renewal.

That would be my guess. You can verify with the moderators too, just in case there's a glitch with your account. I believe that's happened a few times.

Need Help? Let's chat.