cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Credit card has been charged twice in two days. Please return my money!

vinaylobo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone on this site help me? My card has been charged twice when I only billed the plan to the card once. Dates are once on Nov 16th and once on Nov 17th. How can I go about getting the extra charged amount back?

Very very dissapointed and a bit worried. 

10 REPLIES 10

@San11 wrote:

I dont' know how to post screen shot fr my computer

Ok don't worry it's not so important...write to the moderator a private message.

San11

I dont' know how to post screen shot fr my computer

@San11 wrote:

Yes I changed my plan at same time as I put new credit card info in . But my old plan wasn't working anymore so why was I charged anyways. So I was charged twice on april 15

Ask the moderator to have a look in your account and they will help you with that.

San11

Yes I changed my plan at same time as I put new credit card info in . But my old plan wasn't working anymore so why was I charged anyways. So I was charged twice on april 15

@San11 wrote:

I think I was charged twice because my credit card expired and I didn't have service on phone so I put new credit card number in and I have been charged twice on same day. please help me get my money back. TIA

Why do you think you was charged twice? Perhaps you can post a screenshot here with NO PERSONAL INFORMATION of your payment page of your self-serve account and someone here will explain why?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @San11  - Any chance you made a plan change right after renewal?  That could explain the duplicate charge.  If you look at your payment history in your Public Mobile self serve portal, do you see 2 payemst processed (it should be the amount on your CC, before tax).

All that said, it could be a system glitch.  In that case the only way to iron it out would be to contact the moderator team via private message and ask them to investigate.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

@San11 wrote:

I think I was charged twice because my credit card expired and I didn't have service on phone so I put new credit card number in and I have been charged twice on same day. please help me get my money back. TIA

You can send a message to the moderators and maybe they can apply your second payment to next months renewal....Click this to message them

Please allow up to 48 hours for them to respond....usually a lot less.

Good luck.

San11

vinaylobo

Thank you Pier. I have. Haven't got a response yet. 

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @vinaylobo

@Send a private message to @Shazia_K@Mary_M for help.

Need Help? Let's chat.