cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account & App Under Maintenance!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Update: Our My Account & App are working again!

Just posting to let everyone know that our My Account & App is under maintenance! Don’t panic! 🙂

IMG_0310.jpegIMG_0309.jpeg

13 REPLIES 13

Roshan7117
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That sounds frustrating! Here are a few steps you can take to deal with the app being under maintenance:

• Check the App's Official Channels:

• Look for an announcement within the app itself (if accessible).
    • Visit the app developer's website or social media pages (Twitter, Facebook) for updates. They might announce the maintenance schedule and expected duration there.
  • Estimated Downtime: If there's an announcement, it should mention the estimated time for maintenance. This can help you manage your expectations.

• Alternative Solutions:

• Is there a web version of the app you can access in the meantime?
    • If it's a banking app, can you use online banking through your computer?
  • Be Patient: Unfortunately, during maintenance periods, the app won't be functional. The best course of action might be to wait until the estimated downtime is over.

If you're concerned or have questions:

• Some apps might have a designated support email address or phone number listed within the app or on the developer's website. You can try reaching out to them for further information.

bluesystems
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For me it has been three days straight, day and night. What is the issue and how can I get access to my account. I have no cell service and need to contact someone to get it put in service. WEB based login is also no longer working!

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @LitlLdy it's not a nightly maintenance.. but let say it is a very high chance there is no My account access in the late evening 😞

@hTideGnow , all I said was “Just posting to let everyone know that our My Account & App is under maintenance! Don’t panic! 🙂” & showed what My Account & App said in my screenshot. 😃 

HI @LitlLdy it's not a nightly maintenance.. but let say it is a very high chance there is no My account access in the late evening 😞

@Sally_ , our My Account & App are working again!

@Pascal1965 wrote:

Wow I was just about to sing up to public mobile, then app down 😂!

BTW where I find a referral code?

@Pascal1965 Someone has to give you one!

This site is lagging for me!

In your private messages. Sent.

Pascal1965

Wow I was just about to sing up to public mobile, then app down 😂!

BTW where I find a referral code?

@LitlLdy I think it's just the daily overnight processing of renewals, change of system date etc. It would be nice if they eventually resolved that though.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Maybe they will fix the chatbot/virtual assistant so that Customers can use it to submit support tickets through it again! 🤔 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

It happens every night, though it does seem to have started a little earlier tonight. 

@Sally_ wrote:

Do you know how long for? I need to set up automatic credit renewal and don't have any credit at the moment. Ps the app isn't working for me either.

@Sally_ , I don’t know how long they will be under maintenance. Sorry. 😞 Try again in the morning. Once I see they are working again I will update it here. 

Sally_

Do you know how long for? I need to set up automatic credit renewal and don't have any credit at the moment. Ps the app isn't working for me either.

Need Help? Let's chat.