cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 4 digit PIN is not working

Junaidnur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am trying to reactivate my phone line and I entered the Correct PIN but it is not working. Can you please help me? Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Junaidnur 

You don’t need the PIN to reactivate your phone. Just need login to your Self Serve account to restart your payment option.

If you haven’t made any payment pass 90 days, your account is expired and closed so check the status of your account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Junaidnur 

Are you trying to pay via your card on file thru 611? Can you log into self serve instead?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, phone #, email  and 4 digit account #.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Junaidnur wrote:

Hi, I am trying to reactivate my phone line and I entered the Correct PIN but it is not working. Can you please help me? Thank you. 

Can you log into self service to reactivate? Has it been more than 90 days since your last payment? If yes, then your account is closed. If not, and still problems getting into your account contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.