cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from 5GB 3G to 5GB LTE

superseby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I currently have the old 3G 5GB forfeit with the old reward system that is currently giving me 10$ in rebate (loyalty, references and years with PM). It's not clear if moving to the currently 5GB LTE if I'm forced to join new Reward program (that would be a lost for me!). Am I going to loose it or I'm gonna keep my actual reward program?

6 REPLIES 6

superseby

Very true! I'm always looking at news on Public Mobile cuz if you don't follow you may miss stuff... It would be nice to get them automatically.

@superseby wrote:

yeah! Just did a switch at the end of the actual plan that was just in two days. Finally will get 4G for the same price. About time ahaha won't really change anything but it's a mental thing ahahha

I'm a little surprised that Public Mobile didn't just alter the old $40/5GB 3g plan and make it so that existing customers didn't have to make a plan change.  This wouldn't have costed Public Mobile any more compared to programming a new plan into the system, and there would be less questions from customers about plan changes and less customer support agent resources would have to be dedicated to any potential plan change issues.

superseby

yeah! Just did a switch at the end of the actual plan that was just in two days. Finally will get 4G for the same price. About time ahaha won't really change anything but it's a mental thing ahahha

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@superseby , just make sure you do not do an immediate plan change and your rewards payout will not skip a single beat.  Immediate plan changes do not receive rewards.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Rewards are tied up with your Account, not plan. You can change Plan every 30 days if that suits your use and rewards will stay with you - on your account.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Changing plans does affect rewards. It might affect items in the promo box area.

Need Help? Let's chat.