cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Public # to Rogers

NSspender
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HELP! I am having trouble porting my Public # to Rogers. Rogers has requested my # twice via SMS activation text and still NOTHING... I can't get Simon the bot to figure this out and the Submit a ticket is only for porting a number TO Public not FROM Public...ugh...

5 REPLIES 5

@NSspender wrote:

Rogers has requested transfer 3 times and I have responded 'yes' all three times. My PM account is active. My Rogers SIM card has been in my new phone though. Maybe that's a problem?

You're going to need to keep asking Rogers for assistance. The carrier that is gaining the phone number is responsible for any and all support regarding number porting matters. Generally, they are the ones who should be chasing down Public Mobile for you to get this resolved.

Deniron

Why would you ever move over to Rogers?  More expensive in my view.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If chatbot is not helpful then send a direct msg to CS_Agent and get this sorted out.

NSspender

Rogers has requested transfer 3 times and I have responded 'yes' all three times. My PM account is active. My Rogers SIM card has been in my new phone though. Maybe that's a problem?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@NSspender 

In order to Port out of public mobile, your service must be active with public mobile and you must keep your Public Mobile SIM card in your device to receive a port authorization request.

After you respond "yes" to it, you may then put your Rogers SIM card in your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.