cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move PM’s Available Credit left to Koodo

SeanY
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Can I move the left $77 credit to my current Koodo account? 

When I ported my number yesterday, didn’t think about the credit transfer. 

I already called Koodo CS, but they said it can’t be handled on their side and I need to contact PM. 

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

SeanY
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have sent a private msg to CS, and finally got a remaining credit transferred to Koodo! Thanks a lot! 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Well, here's the thing. No you can't move the credits over, however, if you ported your number over to Koodo, your account is automatically closed. However, because there is a credit to your account, they really can't close your account just yet. They'd have to either refund you or keep your account open with another number. It's best to reach out to a CS Agent to see what can be done with those credits.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SeanY  It’s doubtful but you can ask Koodo if there’s some sorta migration discount you can receive 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SeanY 

no, PM and Koodo are different businesses and they run independently, at least account wise

However, a lot of the time, postpaid provider like Koodo and Telus can help out a bit.  So, this is something you need to discuss with Koodo rep

Need Help? Let's chat.