cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 1 SIM card under the same account?

Vampyre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I have been a Public Mobile (PM) service user, and I have got one activated PM SIM card under 1 PM account. 

My concern is: I want to get another PM SIM card with a different phone number but under the same PM account. Is this possible? If yes, how do I do it? Do I just get a new PM SIM card, activate it, and link it to the existing account and the existing plan? 

Or, do I have to register another, new PM account, get a new PM SIM card, activate it, and then link it with the new PM account and get a separate plan? 

Does any one have experience?

2 REPLIES 2

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You need to make a NEW account for a new number. And be sure to use your referral code for the second account so you get 1 point each month.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Vampyre 

Each phone number has to have it's own account. Their own email address. There are no "family" or "group" plans here. Each one is separate.  You can however, use the same credit card for both accounts.

You'll just have to purchase another SIM card for the new account you want to start up. 

Amazon or  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pick-up-SIM

There are several people here with multiple accounts. All with different email addresses. 

Need Help? Let's chat.