cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier 2GB Free Data - Expired?

mbalogh1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community! 
I had the more is merrier 2GB of free data promo applied to my account in January of this year and there was no mention of it expiring. It has since dropped from my account (a while ago, few months, at least). Does anyone else still have it applied? Or know how to get it back?

8 REPLIES 8

mbalogh1

Thank you everyone for weighing in, guess it was a one-time thing afterall.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mbalogh1 

A lot of good info, and to summarize here:

• These promos are usually a one-time thing
  • No expiration usually* - they rollover until used
  • The "bonus" disappears once used up

* Some promos have "fine print" that you can't change Plans for the bonus, and doing so may remove the bonus you received.

Since we're customers just like you, if you believe there's an actual error in your account, you'll need to contact a moderator - open a ticket through the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) or message them directly here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mbalogh1 wrote:

It was definitely a 2GB free data promo applied to the account, shouldnt have been a 1 time thing either 

@mbalogh1 : Under this subject line...it was. Did you use any promo code when you activated?

When exactly did you activate? Do you remember going in to the Purchase Add-ons screen and getting the $0 data add-on and maybe even the $0 minutes. These were gifts.

mbalogh1

It was definitely a 2GB free data promo applied to the account, shouldnt have been a 1 time thing either 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Bonus add-ons remain in your account until used up.  If you no longer see it under data and add-ons it means it has been consumed.  They are usually a one time add-in given out sometimes during at certain ty if the year and are not reoccurring.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mbalogh1 
Normally PM Flash sale only last for one month and the 2gb is a one time data added to your account.

The 2gb will be used when your data plan runs out then starts eating the 2gb data. The unused 2gb data will be rolled over to the following month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

are you sure is it a 2GB of free data promo applied to my account in January or is it a 5GB or the second month service free
just make sure for it , but i know is it 5GB, i bring 3 friend and the are have it and is still in them account.

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator them nice Team and nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mbalogh1 wrote:

Hi Community! 
I had the more is merrier 2GB of free data promo applied to my account in January of this year and there was no mention of it expiring. It has since dropped from my account (a while ago, few months, at least). Does anyone else still have it applied? Or know how to get it back?

@mbalogh1   If you don't see it on your overview page, it means you've used it up as it was an one time add-on gifted by PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.