cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More data

Trey11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I ran outta data and would like to upgrade to receive more. Can you help me 

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

How much longer until your next renewal date? This will help determine your best course of action. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

1. You buy data add-on to handle your data need until next renewal date.

Meow_0-1653573037259.png

2. You can upgrade your plan if you know you will be using additional data in the future regularly. In this case I suggest to schedule plan change instead of change plan Now so you do not pay extra for 2 plans.

To add to the above information. PM does not pro-rate plans.  If you change plans immediately, you will lose whatever is remaining in the original plan.  

The quickest options include purchasing an extra data add on, or changing plans immediately.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Trey11   That are three things you can do

You can buy Data Add-on if you think it would be enough for you to use till the next renewal:

1GB Add-on - $15.00 (10 Reward points)
200MB Add-on - $5.00 (5 Reward points)

Just remember buying add-on is a 2 steps process, you load fund first.  After successfully loaded, you go back to the Purchase add-on page  and then buy the addon with the money you just loaded

You can also make a plan change to a different plan.  You have to pick a plan DIFFERENT from your current one.  If you make a plan change, make sure you understand the difference between Change Now or Change on the next renewal date   In your case, you likely want to click Change Now to make the new plan starts now so you can enjoy the new data  

E-MyAcct-ChangePlanNow-NextCycle

You can also renewal your current plan early.  But you will need PM Support to help with this You can first load your plan amount into your account, then open ticket with PM Support and have them to manually process the early renewal for you

To open ticket with PM Support for helping to renew early:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.