cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly bill

FDjossou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have a $15 plan, with autopay (bonus: $2) plus the $5 for the Lunar Year.

So, I don't understand why, in my account page there is $9 instead of $8 (15-2-5).

Regards

11 REPLIES 11

FDjossou

Hello,

Actually, they applied all the bonuses: Lunar Year, Autopay etc. I see the real bill ($1 !) on my bank statement, exactly what the moderator explained me. That $1 didn't appear on my account page, at least at that moment.

@FDjossou So what was it. Could you please post the answer here? Thanks.

FDjossou

You're welcome !

FDjossou

It was, finally, more complicated: my account bord didn'show what I paid, nor what I earned. I was finally able to join a moderator (thanks to them: the answer was quick and clear) and I had all the explanations I need.

Thanks a lot to all of you.

All should be explained in the Self-Serve billing/payment history.

@FDjossou  I believe @gblackma has calculated it correctly. That's not a $9 owing that's a $9 credit. It's the balance on your account. If you look at the rewards page it should tell you your estimated payment is $6.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@FDjossou is this your first cycle? Then, could the $9 be 2 ×$2 autopay =$4+your $5 lunar credit =$9. Your credit card will be charged $15-9=$6+applicable tax.

@FDjossou wrote:

Hello,

I have a $15 plan, with autopay (bonus: $2) plus the $5 for the Lunar Year.

So, I don't understand why, in my account page there is $9 instead of $8 (15-2-5).

Regards

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think what FDjossou is saying their bill is higher $1.

@FDjossou 

An extra dollar?

Perhaps you were credited a $1 Reward? Loyalty (1 year), Referral (one person), Community (Top 50%)?

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think that's a glitch. If it doesnt sort itself out by beginning of the month then contact the moderator. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Post a screenshot?

important: make sure all personal information is blocked as this is a public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.