cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Payment

Lab11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why did my monthly payment increase to $46.00 in May from $32.20 in April?

7 REPLIES 7

Lab11

Thanks for your help.  I appreciate it.

@Lab11  It's available to existing customers.  It has "limited time" on it so if it's of interest I would schedule it to "change on renewal" rather than "change now" .  Change on renewal it will just kick in when your current plan is done, if you select change now it will be charged immediately and you'd lose the remainder of your current plan and what you paid for it.

@Lab11 

Yes, the $34-50GB  plan is available for everyone include existing subscribers

Login to your My Account, go to Change Subscription page and you will see it there

Lab11

I wonder if the $34.00 plan is available for existing customers or just new customers.

@Lab11  My understanding is that it's only the compensation bonus that you would lose.  I've been on points all along and have switched to a lower plan once or twice and still kept the previous gift minutes.  Because I switched to an unlimited data plan (none available now) my "regular" gift bonus data became incompatible but it's still there for if I switch back to a limited data plan.

Lab11

Thank you.  If I switch to a lower fee plan, do you know if I will lose all the other bonus data that I have other than the Compensation bonus.  I have accumulated some bonus data and minutes which I have not used yet.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Lab11   Because everyone on the old rewards system is being switched to the points system this month so going forward you will start off paying the full price of your plan while you accumulate points that can be redeemed for a bill credit or discounted add ons.  You might want to look at the newer plans as you may be able to cut your bill down that way also, for example the $34 for 50GB plan currently available.  

Having said that, you should have received a data bonus as "compensation" for the switch and if you change to a lower value plan you will lose that, still might be worth it though!

Need Help? Let's chat.