cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly 250MB data plan

ehung7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • Monthly 250 MB data plan finished in 2 days at the start of new month. 
9 REPLIES 9

@ehung7 

So, you have no data to use now?

Did you login My Account using Incognito mode?

is My Account showing clearly that you cycle starts with on Dec 4?  keep in mind, PM uses 30 days cycle and cycle start date will shift

Click the little spinner refresh icons lower own or use private mode. That should give you updated information. The site is terrible at holding invalid information.

ehung7

I do have an iPhone, but I can still add up the total of 24.4 MB the first 2 days of the cycle 

ehung7

The total data for the first 2 days cycle was 24.43MB and nothing left for the remainder of the 250

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ehung7  Lots of good plans with higher data limits.. look into those..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ehung7 first login. My Account using Incognito mode and check Usage history page.  Add the usage of these 2 days (from the beginning of this PM cycle)

And if you use an Android, gonto Mobile data usage page, change the start cycle date to match your PM cycle start date ( probably 2days ago) , then see how much usage recorded on the phone (sorry, if youbhave iPhone, you don't have this feature)

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@ehung7 250Mb of data is nothing if you are online a lot/ watch videos/ play games/ do updates etc etc etc.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@ehung7 

You must have some app working in the background or your updating apps while on data.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ehung7 250 mb.. that’s not much.. goes quickly.. 

Need Help? Let's chat.