Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

Candy2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does it take to change banking information before next payment

10 REPLIES 10

Sure @dust2dust, if there was some effort put into creating the pictorial, agree.  

Otherwise - no matter here.

@HALIMACS- I'm the same. softech saw it differently. To give credit is still nice and proper though (if marked up).

Interesting @dust2dust - i kinda wondered if that was the reason.

Personally, I could care less what images in the 'public domain' here are utilized by others.  If they want to use them, I don't need to be credited.

@HALIMACS- I wouldn't say a user was "going after" softech wrt these images. They were just helping themselves to the free public domain (but belongs to Public) image library but without giving credit to who made the image. So softech cleverly put a watermark on them to identify that he made those images. People can still help themselves but he would know that they're his and maybe say I made those, how about some credit.

This was obviously more so for marked up images. But just a screenshot from the account is nothing to care about.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Candy2 

If you're looking to time it because your renewal is upcoming, I'd make sure to update it no less than 1 full day BEFORE your renewal date.

Haha @HALIMACS , there was a Secret--Suitor going after me earlier...

@softech 

Why are those images watermarked?     🤔

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Candy2 it is a quick process and you can do it yourself on My Account.  Do it whenever you have the new card, just in case problem on the site

login to My Account , Payment page, click Manage Payment Method, then Update Card information.. 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-cardhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Candy2 

It's a pretty quick process if you do it yourself from inside your My Account 😉

Just remember to login to your account using a browser in incognito or private mode first.

You'll have a lot better luck doing that first.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Candy2 

To change your card on file you can do it instantly via self service.

Need Help? Let's chat.