cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tobi-okebugwu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got double charged on my last payment. I need to cancel one @ Moderator 

edited by computergeek541:  crossed out a tag to a member who is not a modreator/not a Public Mobile emlpoyee

7 REPLIES 7

@computergeek541 wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@CS_Agent  / @J_PM  there actually is a member called 'Moderator' created 12-09-2020.

Is this a valid Public Mobile representative?

If this is not a Public Mobile representative, I feel there could be security issues if there are messages back and forth with members.

"Moderator" has never been any type of moderator/CSA/Public Mobile or Telus employee.  Customers should not be contacting anyone using that username with account information.

@computergeek541 I figured this. The name should not be allowed to be used, IMO. 

@esjliv wrote:

@CS_Agent  / @J_PM  there actually is a member called 'Moderator' created 12-09-2020.

If this is not a Public Mobile representative, I feel there could be security issues if there are messages back and forth with members.

"Moderator" has never been any type of moderator/CSA/Public Mobile or Telus employee.  Customers should not be contacting anyone using that username with account information.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@tobi-okebugwu 

is this the first time this has occurred, or has it recurred on other cycle renewals?

It’s possible that, if on the activation, it did not take the first time, and you had to try again another day that you may have unintentionally created two accounts.

Another possibility may be if you performed an immediate plan change during a cycle, if renewal just occurred, which would charge you for a complete other cycle.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tobi-okebugwu  Check self serve first and see if you have a credit in available funds , also check cc if one charge is pending and the other has posted the pending charge will most likely fall off 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tobi-okebugwu , this is a community forum where customers provide help for customers.  To seek CSA support, you need to use the chatbot link at the bottom of the webpage to initiate a support ticket.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tobi-okebugwu 

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

There are 2 ways to reach CSA, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.