cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Number

Demsah1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

If my account is inactive for more than 90 day that resulted in having my account put on hold, what will happen to my mobile number? I know I will be off for mo

9 REPLIES 9

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Demsah1 

For nonpayment over 90 days, your number will be returned to the carrier that you originally got the number from.

You can lookup the carrier that owns your old number:

https://www.ipqualityscore.com/free-carrier-lookup/lookup/CA/6046705758 

If your old number was owned by Telus/Koodo, there is a slim chance that you can get it back.

If your old number was owned by Bell/Virgin/Lucky or Rogers/Fido/Chatr…say goodbye to it.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No payment for 90+ days leads to account delete and number and rewards, add-ons, etc. will be lost forever. Not possible to recover account...

@Demsah1 how long you missed the 90 days?

you got you number nee from PM?

What are the first 6 digits of the number you had? When did you last pay?

@Demsah1  There is no solution at that point . You have to make payment before the 90th day or that it .account closed 

Demsah1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

okay, if i want to keep the number and the plan while in an inactive for over 90 days, what is the solution?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Demsah1 if non payment for over 90 days, account would have been closed and phone number back to the original provider you got the number from. So, if you ported in your number before, the number would not been with PM anymore 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Demsah1  .if you’re account is in suspended state for more then 90 days it’s closed for good and number gone 

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It will be lost in most cases and not recoverable, be sure to renew before 90 days are up to keep your number.

Need Help? Let's chat.