cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Anniversary points

alosardo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I am not receiving my anniversary points since switching to the new rewards plan.

Can you also tell me when my anniversary as well?

Thank you!

Alessandro

6 REPLIES 6

@alosardo the Anniversary points is always 10 points on your anniversary regardless of the length you have been with PM

alosardo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is 10 points for every year with Public? Or just 10 points regardless of length?

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just so you know the point are not automatically applied to your bill like the old Loyalty was. Did you check in the app under rewards?  If nothing there you will need to contact PM.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@alosardo 

It is probably September 4 (2018) if you create your Community account the same time when you activated your SIM.

Click on your avatar top right>My Profile.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You will get them at anniversary. They do not show up now nor are added every 30 days as before.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Use the PM app to confirm the anniversary date first.  It can be found on the top of Account page on the app, around your name there 

if really missed the 10 points, PM will help.  Just open ticket with them using the Orange Chatbot icon on lower right, start typing Submit ticket, choose Contact Us and then follow the screen to login and submit ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.