cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed Payment, Can’t make a payment

Macgandr2639
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment information was outdated and my automatic payment did not go through. My service is temporarily suspended and my data is not working.

Logging in to my account, there is no message saying my account is suspended, but I updated my payment information anyways.

Is there a way to force a payment through? When will Public try processing the payment again? I tried calling 611 to try making a payment over the phone system, which it tells me my account is suspended and offers options to make payment, but it asks for PIN, which I am not aware of having… 

Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Macgandr2639 , I would suggest that you use the link below to create/update your account PIN so that 611 becomes available to use the next time you have a payment issue.

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/reset/pin

Macgandr2639

Thanks for your reply @BKNS27, after logging in using incognito mode, I was able to pay and resume my service!

Macgandr2639

Thanks @slusagm @for the suggestion of logging in in incognito mode. Now I have the notice on my account that my services are suspended and pay now 👌

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Make double certain that you updated the card info correctly , expiry date etc. Reboot your phone and see if all is well again. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Macgandr2639 

Refresh your browser while on the Subscription tab and double check if you are Subscribed.

Also check on the PM app and check if you are Subscribed.

Finally, if you still have service. I wouldn’t worry about it.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

try loign again using browser with Incognito mode and check if the Pay and Resume button is there

if not, check what is the cycle date shows there? can you post us a screenshot?

Need Help? Let's chat.