cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miss used my rewards points

Ugyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, Hope there is someone in here that can help me get my points back that is miss used and misunderstood.

I only had about 1.8gb of data left and 9 days to go before my data resets so I used my Reward US Roaming-3GB Data (15 day) at the time I did not know it was a US roaming data but thought it was additional 3gb to hold me off until my data reset. I have not used the 3gb extra data and don't plan to go the US to use the data. Can anyone give me advice as to go about getting my points back or even using the points towards other rewards like maybe lowering my monthly payment for this month.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ugyen should be an easy ask if it is just an honest mistakes

Please open ticket with PM support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Doubt they’ll do anything, but here’s how to contact them:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods, recommend option#2:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ugyen , please use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket and explain to the CSA that a wrong add-on was purchased.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ugyen  You would need to ask support for that if it’s possible 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.